E-XP2 R2 Machine
The E-XP2 R2 is a High Pressure Proportioning Unit with 15.3 kw of Heating Power for Polyurethane/Urea and Aliphatic Systems. It is a high performance plural component spray machine designed to process Rhino® 1:1 ratio protective lining systems for truck beds and mobile applications.
The hybrid heater and heated hose condition the materials to the right viscosity prior to mixing. Quick knockdown lower pump for easy maintenance, easy-to-use controls, and rugged design make the E-XP2 R2 the preferred choice for coatings applications.
E-XP2 R2 Features
- On/Off trigger capability allows the ability to spray small or intricate parts or thinner coats.
- Ability to control output and spray pattern with various gun configurations
- Better spraying performance compared to traditional electric Reactor systems
- Better documentation – automatically collect job log data and spray parameters – lets you confirm the job was sprayed to specifications
- Better control – with Graco InSite™ remote reporting, you can manage your business wherever you are
(available on E-XP2 R2 Elite)
- Troubleshooting made quick and easy with QR codes
- Ergonomic design – easier to service
- Advanced circuit boards
- Primary heaters allowing for quick startup times with urethane/urea and aliphatic systems
- Compact footprint – more room in your spray rig
E-XP2 R2 Specifications
- Output:20 lbs/min
- Max Operating Pressure: 3500 PSI (241 BAR)
- Electrical: 400 VAC; 3 PH WYE; 35 AMP or 230 VAC; 3 PH DELTA; 62 AMP or 230 VAC; 1 PH; 100 AMP
- Primary Heaters: 15.3 KW
- Weight: 355 LBS
- Dimensions: 63" H x 26.3" W x 15" D
- Recirculation Spray Hoses: 50 ft 1/4 in x 1/4 in with 10 ft whip 1/4 in x 1/4 in
- Maximum Hose Length: 310 ft