Fuel Cell Containment System
Whether you are transporting critical fuel to waiting troops in a combat zone or simply delivering fuel in a more secured area, the Battle Jacket® Fuel Tanker Self Sealing Technology (FTSS) has you covered.
Battle Jacket FTSS is a system that utilizes technology developed by Rhino Linings and High Impact Technology LLC (HIT) to prevent and/or minimize fuel leakage on fuel tankers due to small arms fire from insurgents. The membrane uses a spray polyurethane elastomer and proprietary additive which combine to expand and seal permanently the undesired holes from ballistic penetration. A specialized application process allows the U.S. military to apply the system to fuel tankers in the field and in theater.
High Impact Technology LLC - www.hit-usa.com
• Prevents fuel loss caused by IED's, mines, and small arms fire
• Corrosion and abrasion protection
• Vibration and acoustic dampening
• Adds structural integrity to fuel cells
• Can be applied on metal and plastic surfaces
• Easy application patch kit available for larger puncture areas
• Title 40 Section 112 compliant
• Tenacious adhesion for long-term service
• Available in camouflage colors
• Self-sealing polymer
Learn More About the Battle Jacket® Technology